The Five Behaviors®
Team Development Profile
Buy individual profiles
Simply order as many profiles as you would like and the access code(s) will be sent directly to the email address provided.
Here’s what you get:
- One Five Behaviors® Team Development Profile for each individual profile purchased
- Access code to complete the assessment(s) sent via email to the purchasers email
- Personalized profile results immediately available to the learner once the assessment has been completed
- Complimentary access to MyEverythingDiSC.com to further explore your personal style, including free comparison reports with anyone you are connected with on MyEverythingDiSC.com.
- For teams, please contact us directly to learn about the newest interactive team platform called ‘Catalyst’ – no extra cost, just lot’s of extra value for you and your team to access!
Note: If you are forwarding the emails with access codes to others, and want to see their full profiles. You will need to ask them to send you their profiles once they have completed their assessments.
* Price breaks available for volume purchases.
Discounted pricing shown in the cart.
|Quantity||Price per profile USD|
The Five Behaviors® Team Development Profile
Five behaviors, one goal: build truly cohesive teams
Based on the groundbreaking book by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors® Team Development profile scores participants on the key behaviors every team needs to succeed: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
This profile also taps the power of the Everything DiSC® model to help team members learn key behavioral insights about themselves and their teammates—improving trust and working relationships even further.
The Learning Experience
The Five Behaviors® Team Development is designed to do nothing less than change the way team members work together—boosting engagement, increasing productivity, and even creating a more satisfying and enjoyable team culture dynamic.
The learning experience is deep, robust, and memorable, ideally led by a trained facilitator who can leverage Lencioni’s Five Behaviors model and customize the learning journey.
To begin, each team member completes a computer-adaptive assessment, from which a group result and comprehensive profile report are produced.
The profile itself is a personalized journey that helps teams see where they stand on The Five Behaviors, so they can begin the process of working together more effectively.
Follow-up resources help drive home the lessons and make them an ongoing part of your organization’s culture.
Explore samples of the reports available with the
The Five Behaviors® profile.
Five Behaviors Team Development profile (English)
Personalized results for both individuals and team with strong visuals to help participants remember the key messages
Learn more about the original, assessment-based learning experience that’s inspiring cultural change at organizations large and small all over the world.
Explore Other Profiles