The Five Behaviors®
Personal Development Profile
Buy individual profiles
Simply order as many profiles as you would like and the access code(s) will be sent directly to the email address provided.
Here’s what you get:
- One Five Behaviors® Personal Development Profile for each individual profile purchased
- Access code to complete the assessment(s) sent via email to the purchasers email
- Personalized profile results immediately available to the learner once the assessment has been completed
- Complimentary access to MyEverythingDiSC.com to further explore your personal style, including free comparison reports with anyone you are connected with on MyEverythingDiSC.com.
- For teams, please contact us directly to learn about the newest interactive team platform called ‘Catalyst’ – no extra cost, just lot’s of extra value for you and your team to access!
Note: If you are forwarding the emails with access codes to others, and want to see their full profiles. You will need to ask them to send you their profiles once they have completed their assessments.
Your cart is currently empty.
* Price breaks available for volume purchases.
Discounted pricing shown in the cart.
|Quantity||Price per profile USD|
The Five Behaviors® Personal Development Profile
Make yourself a more effective and productive teammate
Rapidly advancing technologies and a globally disruptive marketplace are forcing organizations to work faster and produce results more quickly than ever. The "get-to-know-you" stage of teamwork has effectively shrunk to zero.
The Five Behaviors® Personal Development teaches you how to build a culture of teamwork at the individual level. So when teams are formed, everyone is on the same page about how to work together effectively.
It's based on Patrick Lencioni’s groundbreaking model for developing cohesive teams through The Five Behaviors—Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. The idea is to adjust Lencioni's model to benefit the individual, who can then disperse the key takeaways throughout your organization.
- Helps individuals better understand, internalize, and apply the principles of The Five Behaviors
- Fosters communication that can be used throughout your organization
- Ideally designed to be facilitated in a classroom setting (virtual or in-person) to a wide range of participants, regardless of how well they know one another
- Teaches individuals to become better teammates, redefining teamwork and collaboration
- Specifically designed for learners of all levels to carry the takeaways from one team to the next, ensuring a culture of teamwork
The Learning Experience
The Five Behaviors Personal Development profile is designed to reshape your behaviors and create a common language that redefines what it means to work together.
This proven, transformational learning experience consists of four parts: an assessment, a comprehensive profile report, an optional classroom experience, and followup tools.
Participants begin with a brief assessment that combines computer-adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to uncover precise, personalized insights for becoming a more effective and productive team member.
The results are translated into a rich, personalized profile that helps drive understanding of your behaviors and motivations within the framework of the Five Behaviors.
Customized, classroom training can help deepen the experience with impactful activities and discussions that address the essential teamwork behaviors. The experience goes beyond teaching inclusion or conflict management. Teams learn the foundational principles for building a cohesive team and the discipline required to overcome the natural barriers that can make effective teamwork so elusive.
Explore samples of the reports available with the
The Five Behaviors® profile.
Five Behaviors Personal Development profile (English)
23-page report focuses on the critical skills you need to become a more effective and productive member of any team.
Concepts are explained and personally interpreted based on your own, unique test responses.
Learn more about the original, assessment-based learning experience that’s inspiring cultural change at organizations large and small all over the world.
Explore Other Profiles